Unknown value ntlm_auth for attribute Auth-Type

Charles Jones linuxchuck at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 18:41:09 CEST 2008

2008/4/4 Ivan Kalik <tnt at kalik.net>:
> OK. I can see it instantiated. But you would need unlang to call it as
>  there is nothing to set the Auth-Type.
>
>  There is another way in dealing with pap requests to AD avoiding
>  ntlm_auth. Uncomment Auth-Type {ldap} in authenticate section and change:
>
>  set_auth_type = no
>
>  to yes in ldap configuration. Then you can do ldap "bind as user"
>  authentication for pap requests.

Thanks for the suggestion.  I will look into learning unlang, and see
if I can get it to set the Auth-Type for me.  I would try the PAP
method you suggest, however, I need to try to get this to work using
ntlm if at all possible.

I appreciate the help, and will try this out once I read through the
man-page for unlang.

Thanks!

Charles Jones