Fwd: EAP Authentication

Devinder Singh devinbhullar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 06:20:47 CEST 2008

I want to authenticate users through using EAP authentication. I managed to
generate the client and root certs from Free Radius.

I have installed the client sert in my notebook. and managed to get
authenticated via AP to Radius.

But i cant seem to find them in the Free Radius accounting database.

There is no log event in the database. I want them to be authenticated in
the radcheck table so that i can set bandwidth to them.

Hope you can help me on this.

Would it be possible to also have monowall users to log into the captive
portal at the same time with EAP turned on in Free Radius.

I want private users to authenticate via certs and also go through captive
portal.

If i enable EAP TLS then users cant login using the captive portal login
page.

Regards,

--
Devinder