NAS list update without restarting radius server.

Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET ml at t-b-o-h.net
Sat Apr 12 20:58:44 CEST 2008

Hi Ivan,

	Thanks for the reply. I think its starting to sink in. :)
I have to test out how we'll do a bit of it, but I think I get the
jist of it. I don't see how any of the netmask, require_message_authenticator
or virtual_server fit into it... But since I wasn't using it anyway, I
won't push my luck. ;) (Unless for netmask your saying the nasname
could be 192.168.3.0/24)

		Thanks, Tuc