SQL log accounting and post_auth

Guillaume Chartrand guillaume.chartrand at Collanaud.Qc.Ca
Thu Apr 17 14:54:45 CEST 2008

>Hi,

>> And change the insert line with this line
>> postauth_query = "INSERT INTO ${postauth_table} (username, pass,
reply)
>> VALUES

('%{User-Name}','%{%{User-Password}:-%{Chap-Password}}','%{reply:Packet-
>> Type}')"

>yes. but do you REALLY want to log peoples passwords into a nice
>database?  I've changed/obfuscated ours eg in your case...

It's okay, but when I query my table, I've just realize that with my
line, the password field is empty. And before that, when the Warning
appears, the password field is always CHAP-PASSWORD so he doesn't insert
the real password.

>INSERT INTO ${postauth_table} (username, pass, reply) VALUES\
> ('%{User-Name}','password','%{reply:Packet-Type}')"

But you're right, it's better with that.

Thanks