802.1x+WLAN and radtest

Dr.Peer-Joachim Koch pkoch at bgc-jena.mpg.de
Wed Apr 23 11:03:01 CEST 2008

Hi,

we are using one radius server for external users to get
access to a 802.1x WLAN.
The radius server is configured to look for the domain
and only answer local request or form our domain.
Everything else is forwareded to central instance (using
the proxy.conf).

Now I have a strange problem:
When I use our local domain "radtest" and the WLAN is working
fine.
When I try to use an external domain account,
radtest tells OK, but using the same account
for the WLAN will fail.

How can I debug this error ?

--
Bye,