Problems with freeradius 802.1x and Cisco Catalyst 3560

Nicolas Goutte nicolas.goutte at extragroup.de
Thu Apr 24 16:37:00 CEST 2008

Am 24.04.2008 um 16:21 schrieb Omar Lopez Limonta:

> 2008/4/24 Ivan Kalik <tnt at kalik.net>:
>> You have mutiple freeradius instalations. radiusd.conf you are
>> editing is
>>  not the one installation you are running is using. You most
>> likely have
>>  one lot in /usr/local/etc/raddb/ and one somewhere else. You also
>> have
>>  two radiusd instances in sbin and it's subfolders. Find out which
>> one
>>  do you need to run in order to use configuration files you are
>> editing.
>>
>>  Ivan Kalik
>>  Kalik Informatika ISP
>
> I only have one installation and one clients.conf:
>
> root at zodiac:/etc/freeradius# find / -iname "radiusd.conf"
> /etc/freeradius/radiusd.conf

As far as I know /etc/raddb/radius.conf is expected on systems that
are not BSD. (By the way: a Mac counts a BSD here.)

> root at zodiac:/etc/freeradius#
>
> Also I install freeradius in two diferent servers and i get the same
> error , one with ubuntu and other with debian.
>
> I can force which config file use with freeradius in the command line?

Use -d for selecting the directory in which the configuration files are.

> Thanks.

Have a nice day!

> --
> Xgalaga se disfruta más sobre NetBSD sparc64
>
> Content Rules:
>
>  /////
>  \\\///
>  ///\\\ The Duke of Url.
>  { O--O }
>  / /\ \
>  \ -- /
>  [||]
>
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/
> users.html

Nicolas Goutte

extragroup GmbH - Karlsruhe
Waldstr. 49
76133 Karlsruhe
Germany

Geschäftsführer: Stephan Mönninghoff, Hans Martin Kern, Tilman Haerdle
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Münster / HRB: 5624
Steuer Nr.: 337/5903/0421 / UstID: DE 204607841