MAC Authentication and

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Fri Apr 25 14:09:25 CEST 2008

Don't use the password.

00-22-de-4e-8f-1d   Auth-Type:= Accept

You are lucky that they are all sending mac addresses in same format. One
could be using - for delimiter, another : and the third one no
delimiter. Then you would need to store usernames (mac addresses)
without delimiters and remove delimiters from usernames that are
recieved with them.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP