Start at boot Freeradius

Gustavo Chavelas gchavelas at bfmx.com.mx
Fri Apr 25 17:08:15 CEST 2008

Hello again to all.

I'm very happy why my FR it's working fine again and I have Vista support
too. Thank a lot of Alan Dekok, I was installed the 1.7 version. Later I
will try to upgrade, but at this moment it's all. FR is the best.

Now, mmmm, I have maybe a fool question but I need help again.

When I try to add my FR at BOOT from my Linux with chkconfig, it's sends and
follow error:
# service radiusd does not support chkconfig

If I run manually # radiusd <- alone or with -X -A, etc it work fine.

How can I to add FR at boot?

Thanks for your answers to all.

Gustavo.