EAP-TLS/PEAP problem

Joel MBA OYONE mba_oyone at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 30 13:23:46 CEST 2008

Well, as i am very very newbie on Linux. iuse to work on win2000/2003 before.
 i chose the easyway to install freeradius; the "yum" commaand gave me that version.
if the latest version is easy to install manually on fedora and is able to work on a hp proliant ml-370 g5, i take it.
Why not the latest version. It will create and install the certificates
for you. Even if you don't want to install it you can download it and
use it to create certificates.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP