simultaneous-use check via sql

Oguzhan Kayhan oguzhank at bilkent.edu.tr
Tue Aug 5 09:10:40 CEST 2008

Hello
I am trying to run Simultaneous-Use parameter on freeradius 2.0.5 which i
have 2 virtual servers on.

There can be same usernames on both virtual servers, so im not sure about
how it works but i prefer to use sql instead of radutmp file for
simultaneous check.
Anyway,
I added the following lines to users file as it is said
/usr/share/doc/freeradius/Simultaneous-Use file.

DEFAULT Simultaneous-Use := 0
          Fall-Through = 1
I made the value 0 for testing purposes..
But no success.It still authenticates the user without any sim. check
parameter.
And I also wonder where did the Simul.Use queries in sql.conf in 1.1.7
version dissapeared?

My virtual server config as follows..:

server dormnet {

                authorize {