Problem when using custom attributes for radius extra parameter

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Thu Aug 7 11:31:54 CEST 2008

> in radius_extra parameter of acc module. I've added those parameters
> in dictionaries of radiusclient-ng & freeradius. But I get blank
> values for custom fields. Any idea what can be wrong?
This appears to be a question for the openser list. One thing that may
be important though:

RADIUS attributes go to 255 only. Anything beyond that is only available
for internal use in the server, i.e. you cannot transmit information
with them. Your dictionaries speak of much higher values.

Stefan

--
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche