problem returning a mapped LDAP attribute in EAP auths.

Roberto S. G. roberto.santos at unileon.es
Fri Aug 8 14:16:56 CEST 2008

Hi,
I'm migrating to FR2.0.5. After setting the new conf style, everything
runs smooth and ok... but now I have a strange behavior: I have an
attribute mapped in ldap.attrs file (as in FR1.1) but it's returned in
the Access packet only in "clear" auths; with "EAP" auths, it is mapped
(as -X shows), but it is not returned...
Both sites-enabled/* files has the same conf: ldap uncommented in
author. and authent. sections.
Do I have to activate something more? Does the virtual_server
configuration change returned attrs in some way? (different default
modules activated)?

Thanx for any suggestion.