FreeRadius MAC address authorization (no authentication)

Ramot Lubis ramot.lubis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 16:08:55 CEST 2008

Yes, I am using Windows XP as client.
I have followed these steps:
1. Creating production certificate as described in
http://deployingradius.com/documents/configuration/certificates.html
2. update hotfix as described in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/885453/en-us
3. Install certificate ca.der into Windows client. Use the new
installed certificate in client when using PEAP from client.

what else should I do?

thanks in advance.