problem with fall-through

Wayne Lee linkconnect at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 11 17:39:35 CEST 2008

Hello All

We are using version 2.0.5 with a mysql backend. 99.9% of the radius
service is working as expected :-)

However I'm trying to also use the "users" file so I can give some
default answers back to a particular NAS, I have set "fall-through =
No" but it still falls through to the sql server and provides the sql
info back too, if the user is not also in the sql table it only
provides the correct info.

from my users file

DEFAULT  Client-IP-Address =~ "82.1x.x.130\$", Auth-Type := Accept
        Tunnel-Type = "L2TP",
        Tunnel-Medium-Type = "IP",
        Service-Type := Framed-User,
        Tunnel-Password := "radadmin",
        Tunnel-Server-Endpoint := "82.x.x.253",
#         Tunnel-Client-Auth-ID := "",
        Fall-Through = No

Should it fall through to the sql module even with fall-through set at
no or have I misunderstood it.

Thanks

Wayne