Lost entries from reply with multiple instances of the same attribute

Konstantin KABASSANOV Konstantin.Kabassanov at lip6.fr
Mon Aug 11 21:22:23 CEST 2008

Hi,

Some months ago I mentioned a problem observed while sending Access-Accept
with multiple Cisco-AVPair="ssid=..." entries. Even if fields are correctly
retrieved from the LDAP server, only the first occurrence of the attribute
is sent in the packet. Can you tell me if recent developments have solved
this issue?

Thanks.

Konstantin

Konstantin KABASSANOV
LIP6/CNRS
104, avenue du Président Kennedy, 75016 Paris, France
Phone: +33 (0) 1 44 27 71 26   Fax: +33 (0) 1 44 27 74 95

E-mail: konstantin at kabassanov.com      Web: http://www.kabassanov.com
Certificate: http://igc.services.cnrs.fr/CNRS-Standard/recherche.html