Multiple NAS

Rana Dhekial dhekial at msn.com
Tue Aug 12 00:26:00 CEST 2008

Hi Alan,

How do I create conditional statement to uniquely identify differenent NAS vendors to use its sql.conf ?  Is it something like

if ( NAS-IP-Address = "cisco's IP address" )

$INCLUDE ${confdir}/sql1.conf

else ( NAS-IP-Address = "Asterisk's IP address" )

$INCLUDE ${confdire}/sql2.conf

in the "radiusd.conf" file ?

thanks,