Why do I need to force Auth-Type?

sphaero arnaud at sphaero.org
Tue Aug 12 14:51:59 CEST 2008

Alan DeKok-2 wrote:

>   List "pap" *inside* of the Autz-Type blocks, *after* your SQL modules.
>
>> This is all done on freeradius 1.1.6 (OSS 10.3)
>
>   Ugh.  2.0 is much better.
>
>   Alan DeKok.

Thanks for that Alan, that does work as well. However I still don'y know why
freeradius didn't try pap in the first place.

I need to work with the 1.1 serie since eventually I need to implement this
HP procurve agent for freeradius and I haven't found any support for 2.0
series yet.

Rg,

Arnaud Loonstra