2.0.5 on Solaris with openssl 0.9.8h

Rafiqul Ahsan rafiqul.ahsan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 19:27:53 CEST 2008

I tried to install the openssl from Sunware, but it installs at
/usr/local/ssl directory. Somehow (could not figure out how) the
freeradius build process linking with the Solaris prebuilt openssl
library at /usr/sfw..

I would like to change configuration the linker to prefer one version
(0.9.8)over the other (0.9.7 is prebuilt comes with Solaris).. also to
include references to prefer one over other...But I don;t know where
to change.I looked at Configure, Makefile....but cannot seem to find
where it was configured that. Can you please help ?

Thanks

--
Rafiqul Ahsan