Freeradius in an AD environment on opensuse server

Murray, Elizabeth [DNR] Elizabeth.Murray at dnr.iowa.gov
Thu Aug 14 21:21:36 CEST 2008

OK.  Following the suggestions, I installed the application for the application to track changes.  Not so easy to do.  I now give up.

I followed the instructions and when I run the test it asks me about the .hgrc file.  Not to be found anywhere.

This will have to be step by step for me.   Good way to check you site though!!!

Liz M