2.0.5 on Solaris with openssl 0.9.8h

Andrew Hood freeradius at andyhood.net
Fri Aug 15 16:03:40 CEST 2008

Rafiqul Ahsan wrote:
> Hi Alan, and All,
>
> Well, I believe I have linked Freeradius 2.0.5 with the right openssl
> (0.9.8h) now by adding below env variables(my build logs also says
> that linked with -L/usr/local/ssl/lib). However I still see the same
> error while using sha256 encryption algorithm with RSA 2048 key. I
> sent this query to openssl maillist, they are sending me back to you
> (freeradius folks) to verify whether Freeradius supports sha2, sha256
> etc. (I hoped that below patch would allow, but no luck).
>
> CFLAGS=-I/usr/local/ssl/include/openssl
> CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/ssl/include/openssl
> LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/ssl/lib
> export CFLAGS CPPFLAGS LDFLAGS

I forget. Were you using the Sun toolchain or GNU?

You probably need one of:

LDFLAGS='-L/usr/local/ssl/lib -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/local/ssl/lib

or

LDFLAGS='-L/usr/local/ssl/lib -R/usr/local/ssl/lib'

or whatever similar incantation your linker wants to achive the same
result, forcing it to use the version of openssl in /usr/local/lib

--
REALITY.SYS not found: Universe halted.