FreeRadius 2.0.5 AD PEAP

Brooks, Kyle Kyle.Brooks at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Wed Aug 20 16:01:17 CEST 2008

>  Please try 2.0.5, with the certificates from the other server, and
see:

>http://deployingradius.com/scripts/eapol_test/

>  Run eapol_test from the command line, and see what it prints out.  It

>should produce text about any errors, etc.  If it works, then I wonder
>what's different about the production clients...

>  Alan DeKok.

Hello Alan,

I have run the test as recommended and attached the results.  eapol_test
does fail

EAP-MSCHAPV2: RX identifier 9 mschapv2_id 8
EAP-MSCHAPV2: Received success
EAP-MSCHAPV2: Invalid authenticator response in success request
EAP: method process -> ignore=FALSE methodState=MAY_CONT decision=FAIL
EAP: EAP entering state SEND_RESPONSE
EAP: EAP entering state IDLE
EAPOL: startWhen --> 0
EAPOL test timed out
EAP: deinitialize previously used EAP method (25, PEAP) at EAP deinit
ENGINE: engine deinit
MPPE keys OK: 0  mismatch: 1
FAILURE

I have attached debug from both eapol_test and radius

FYI: Unknown network block for the CA_CERT with regards to the eapol
test config file