expiration or session-timeot

Bozhan Boiadzhiev bozhan at abv.bg
Wed Aug 20 17:47:16 CEST 2008

ok thanks
one more thing.
is it possible to set timestamps instead date as Expiration attribute.
I need this for example if i want to give a given customer
access to internet for one day.
As i understand Expiration attribute can get only date values.
Can i set timestamp and radius to send Session-Timeout to
NAS at that time, for example instead on 00:00 on given date
on 13;45 on that date?