performance report?

Kevin J kevinsmailer at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 22:39:22 CEST 2008

Well, Radius protocol is not just machine-to-machine issue.  I think you don't understand how request protocol can be simulated by hammering with our tool.  We have tested various protocols by this tool.

Per our test results, radius can reach the limit of requests by hammering easily but CPU was still low. We have various statistics on all these.  My point is that radius was not able to use full cpu resource until reaching max number of handful requests.

Your point with more clients does not make sense because we already reached max reqeusts hammering by our tool and that was same regardless of adding more clients under multi-threaded enviroment.