Quota Control based on freeradius and SSG

ahmed adel ahmedadel4eg at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 25 09:48:29 CEST 2008

Hi
     I have a setup where there is cisco 7200 router having SSG enabled on it, I want to enable quota control using SSG and radius. I made a service profile:

quota   Password := "cisco"
        Service-Type = Outbound-User,
        Cisco-Service-Info = "R0.0.0.0;0.0.0.0",
        Cisco-Control-Info = "QV100"

and the router logs the user in and gets the profile from the radius but doesn't assign a quota to the user. I followed Cisco documentation but without any success. If anyone has faced a situation like this or succeeded in such a configuration please help.

Best Regards