User-Password required Authentication problem

Syed Anwarul Hasan syedanwarulhasan2007 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 12:54:48 CEST 2008

Hi Ivan, this is the request .Sorry Ivan, I didn't fix the name resolution
for locahost. This Problem is due to this.
I will fix the name resolution.

SYED
 # radtest hasan thales localhost 1 testing123
Sending Access-Request of id 241 to 127.0.0.1 port 1812
        User-Name = "hasan"
        User-Password = "thales"
        NAS-IP-Address = 192.168.1.131
        NAS-Port = 1
rad_recv: Access-Reject packet from host 127.0.0.1 port 1812, id=241,
length=20