Make error - Solved

Ted Lum freeradius.org at tedworld.com
Mon Dec 1 18:50:56 CET 2008

It sounds like something went wrong in the rpmbuild. That script should
have been included. The base script is included in
"~/rpmbuild/BUILD/freeradius-server-2.1.1/redhat/rc.radiusd-redhat".
That should have been installed @ "/etc/rc.d/init.d/radiusd". It not,
check that you got "radiusd" under "/etc/logrotate.d" and "/etc/pam.d",
those might be missing too. Again, you should not have to create that
stuff manually. That's part of the advantage of a package and it should
be there if the package built correctly.

> -Ted-
>
> J Santos wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> I 've succesfully built the freeradius-server-2.1.1-0.x86_64.rpm.
>>
>>   I only had to manually create the directories RPMS,  SOURCEs, SPECS
>> and
>> x86_64 during the process.
>>
>> When installing I had to uninstall version 1.1.3 because of conflicts
>> but
>> once I did it the rpm worked smoothly.
>>
>> My only problem  now is that I don't have the init script on
>> /etc/init.d.
>>
>> Does anybody know where I can get it from ?
>>
>> And, I am just wondering if we could make this rpm available for other
>> people to use it.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Jair Santos

believed to be clean.