Make error - Solved (not yet)

Ted Lum freeradius.org at tedworld.com
Mon Dec 1 19:54:20 CET 2008

No. /etc/init.d is a symlink.

lrwxrwxrwx  1 root    root        11 Nov 11 09:12 init.d -> rc.d/init.d

It won't exist in $RPM_BUILD_ROOT since that is a temp structure that
will get packaged. It won't have symlinks so you can't reference them.
The actual directory structure is created at line 46.

You don't seem to have any of the items that are copied in by the
"install" command. Are you sure that coreutils package is there and that
"install" works?

I can't help wondering if there are any utilities in the x86_64 that
have not caught up with the i386 version that's causing this to fail.
I've never built any x86_64 packages so I can't personally say I've ever
seen it work.

-Ted-

believed to be clean.