Time based billing

Saeed Akhtar saeedakhtar.484 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 17:47:40 CET 2008

Hi all,

   I want to ask that if there is some kind of flexibility in freeradius to
have time based billing. I want a customer to be charged at different rate
at different time. Like I want to introduce a package which has different
rate at morning eg. $1/hr from 0800 to 1200 then 0.5/hr from 1200 to 1800
then 0.25/hr from 1800 to 0800hrs. Now what should I do. I know that there
are sqlcounters but these are for flat rates.

   Now is there any flexibility to do so. And if not then is there any
plugable module available by which i could achieve this. I'll be thankful
for your help
Regards,

Saeed Akhtar