Time based billing

Saeed Akhtar saeedakhtar.484 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 07:21:18 CET 2008

Yes I know that freeradius doesn't know whether we are charging $ 1 or 2.
But the purpose of asking question was that If a user has 3 hrs left @ $1/hr
and after an hour the rate changes to 0.5/hr then technically freeradius
should reply Session-Timeout = 5hrs as (1hr @ $1/hr + 4hrs @ $0.5/hr). So
may be we can create some condition to do so.

Ivan Kalik suggested that I should go for perl. But frankly speaking I never
used perl so may be its too difficult for me to use perl code. I want to
know is there any other choice or I have to go for perl?
Regards,

Saeed Akhtar