Beating a dead horse, or freeradius 2.1.1 and active directory

Ben Little BLittle at skylight.com
Thu Dec 4 00:30:01 CET 2008

Yeah, I'm not sure I want to use LDAP (clear text) for authentication.  I'm starting to think that I can just use md5 passwords in a database or a flat file to manage it, there's really not that many "administrative" users for the cisco equipment.  It's either that or pony up several thousands for the Cisco ACS server...it was worth beating my head against a wall for a few days though :-)