Programatically provision users to server.

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Thu Dec 4 21:43:45 CET 2008

You can also browse server related stuff on github. For mysql:

http://github.com/alandekok/freeradius-server/tree/master/raddb/sql/mysql

You can get the schema from there, use it and play with RoR and the
database without installing freeradius.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP

Dana 4/12/2008, "Alexandre Chapellon" <alexandre.chapellon at mana.pf>