rlm_perl

Saeed Akhtar saeedakhtar.484 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 14:22:38 CET 2008

Hi all,

   I have problem in rlm_perl module.... I found a documentation which says
that rlm_perl is not in default modules of freeradius so you have to add a
value "rlm_perl" in src/modules/stable before configuring freeradius. I
added that. Now in wiki of freeradius, I read rlm_perl and do what ever he
says. But i got an error, as I never found DEFAULT Auth-Type = System.. so I
added my own entry of DEFAULT Auth-Type = Perl.

But now when I execute it, it gives following error:

    /usr/local/etc/raddb/users[61]: parse error (check) for entry DEFAULT:
Unknown value Perl for attribute Auth-Type

    Error reading /usr/local/etc/raddb/users

I just want to install rlm_perl and use it in accounting section, so that I
can count its packets in and out.and time usage of user and make my own
decisions.

Can anyone please help me, I'll be Thankful
Regards,

Saeed Akhtar