FreeRADIUS Server 2.1.3 has been released

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Fri Dec 5 22:56:12 CET 2008

Alan T DeKok wrote:
>   It turns out that the archive of 2.1.2 was packaged incorrectly.  As a
> result, we're releasing 2.1.3.

Thank you Alan, 2.1.3 seems to build cleanly now.

I've built it for Fedora but I have not tested it yet, any volunteers?

You can find it in Koji (http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji), enter
"freeradius" in the package search box then select the
freeradius-2.1.3-1.fc11 build. Please note (as of the moment Friday
4:45pm EST the Koji server is offline for maintenance, but it should be
back shortly). Also note fc11 is development branch (a.k.a. rawhide) and
should be fully compatible with the new FC10 Fedora release, probably
FC9 as well, I'm less certain about the older Fedora releases, but if
rpm does not complain when installing it you should be golden. Feedback
welcome. Everyone have a nice weekend.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>