python error in complie freeradius-2.1.3

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Wed Dec 10 14:20:32 CET 2008

henry1412 wrote:
> I install freeradius-2.1.3 on redhat9, the python version is 2.2
>
> Is my python version too old ?
As was stated numerous times, all your software versions are old and you
should upgrade to current versions. RedHat 9 and all the software which
came with it is 5 years old. The follow on to RedHat 9 is Fedora and
we're already up to the 10th release of Fedora. Please visit
www.fedoraproject.org, download the current version of Fedora and
install it. I would suggest you don't bother the list with further
questions until you're running current versions of all the software
components.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>