Best way of adding custom authentication procedure to Freeradius that works in Windows/Linux platforms?

Joshua Lim joshua__lim at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 12 21:02:11 CET 2008

One silly question.

If i'm using cygwin version of freeradius.net, and i wish to create a custom module, do i need to recompile Radiusd with cygwin (i would like to avoid that as far as possible)?  Or can i just simply compile my newly created module with cygwin?

I read this but still can't figure out - http://wiki.freeradius.org/Modules

Appreciate again.  :)