MAC Auth (new problem)

Nataniel Klug nata at cnett.com.br
Tue Dec 16 02:23:18 CET 2008

Leigh and Ivan,

I have a system that works on my WISP and this program is not hackable
(economic reasons -- this would cost too much to alter). As I already
have all my clients MAC address into radcheck table (as a value for
Calling-Station-Id) why can't I use this MAC to authenticate it in my
NAS/AP? This is my question. Why can't I look for the MAC in another
colum besides "Username" colum? There should be some way cheaper to me...

--
Att,

NATANIEL KLUG
nata at cnett.com.br

LEIA O DIA-A-DIA DO NATA
http://nataklug.blogspot.com/

Cyber Nett - Internet Banda Larga
www.cnett.com.br
(42) 3635-2957
Rua Diogo Pinto, 1046, Centro
Laranjeiras do Sul - PR
Brasil - 85301-290

"... também os sábios possuem coraça~o tangível e podem, por vezes, usar da cie^ncia como meio de demonstrar impresso~es sentimentais de que muitos na~o os julgam suscetíveis."
Visconde de Taunay