rlm_perl authentication override

Henry henka at cityweb.co.za
Wed Dec 17 15:30:31 CET 2008

Quoting tnt at kalik.net:

> Change freeradius.internal attribute Packet-Type in Post-Auth-Type Reject
> section.

Changing freeradius.internal Packet-Type from Access-Reject to
Access-Accept would affect ALL logins - even logins which *should* be
rejected.

I'm referring to changing Access-Reject to Access-Accept under certain
circumstances only -- not globally for all logins.

...or am I misunderstanding what you're suggesting?

Thanks
Henry