WISPr-Bandwidth question

kevin rat at yia.ca
Wed Dec 17 22:08:17 CET 2008

Thanks, Leigh...

Yes, that does make more sense.  How you explained it.

So basically, I would need to put a NAC (network access controller) at
each remote location.  BUT...  I wouldn't necessarily have to put a
"traditional" captive portal at each location, even though they would
probably provide pretty much the same features.

thx...

Kevin