Conf PEAP

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Wed Dec 17 22:56:40 CET 2008

>I am configuring PEAP and there is not much information about it,

Maily because there is nothing to configure. It "just works" with
default configuration.

>Should I add a user in the user file alone?

That's best for testing  - user entry at the top of the users file.

>If default is configured with EAP, what should I modify another file?

Nothing.

>[peap] <<< TLS 1.0 Alert [length 0002], fatal unknown_ca
>TLS Alert read:fatal:unknown CA
>    TLS_accept:failed in SSLv3 read client certificate A

But your problem has nothing to do with the user. You haven't imported
the ca certificate onto the users machine. At least not the correct one.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP