Calling-Station-Id case sensitive

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Thu Dec 18 18:06:00 CET 2008

Yes. Usual way is to strip delimiters from the caller id in hints file. A
for lower case - that depends on the database. Read the documentation
for the one you are using and see what function does it use for turning
the string into lower case.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP

Dana 18/12/2008, "lists at justinawilliams.com"