How to log failed auth attempts?

Todd R. tjrlist at lightwavetech.com
Fri Dec 19 00:25:56 CET 2008

  Just... edit the queries.  Adding %{Module-Failure-Message} to the
queries should get you lots of that information.

Am I suppose to put a Module name in place of "Module" or leave it as is? I
copied and pasted %{Module-Failure-Message} in place of
%{reply:Reply-Message} and I could no longer start FR.

I tried putting things in place of Module like pap, reply etc.. I also tried
the pap:Failure-Message format and so on. I guess I am just too Green at
FreeRadius to get what you are saying here. If you can help further then
it's appreciated, if you are just done with me, I also understand :)

Either way, happy holidays and thanks for the help so far.

Regards,
 Todd Routhier