Terminate EAP-PEAP client connection at FreeRadius Proxy and proxy(forward) request as PAP

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Fri Feb 1 01:14:52 CET 2008

Think about upgrading to 2.0.1. You can then configure default home
server to handle requests A and another virtual server to terminate TLS
and proxy PAP requests to a remote home server.

I don't quite get this bit about encrypted requests. Radius packets
*are* encrypted.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP