Terminate EAP-PEAP client connection at FreeRadius Proxyandproxy(forward) request as PAP

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Sat Feb 2 13:31:59 CET 2008

>>Have different names for a server realm and user domain so you can choose
>>when to proxy.
>
>Could you please leave me a hont how to do that.

Just split user and server realms. Make users realm (SECURACCESS) a local
one (you have instructions in proxy.conf how yo make local realms. And
rename the realm you are proxying to, for instance SECURE (change
Proxy-To-Realm stetement too). That way the outer tunnel will be
processed locally and inner remotely.

>Why doesn´t it do PAP? When the connection reach the home server it´s
>encrypted?

Because you are proxying the EAP request.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP