Monitoring Tool for Freeradius

Liran Tal liran at enginx.com
Sun Feb 3 08:50:27 CET 2008

Hey Julian,

On Feb 1, 2008 2:56 AM, Julian Stöver <julian_st at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hello,
> is there any monitoring tool for freeradius or another possibility to
> see how many people are logged in and to do some other stuff? like the
> monitoring tool for openvpn? Would be nice if there's something avaible!

daloRADIUS has reporting, accounting and graphs pages which provide
useful information like last connections, online users, etc.
You can read more on http://daloradius.wiki.sourceforge.net/Features

But really if you have any specific request for something else that you
had on your mind I'd be very happy to work on it. Don't hesitate to email
me.

Regards,
Liran Tal.