802.1x Authentication

Jayal1972 joakim.lindgren at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 23:36:18 CET 2008

Recommended to first try EAP-PEAP configuration (802.1x) before certificates.
When in doubt, Google is your best friend:

Paranoid Penguin - Securing Your WLAN with WPA and FreeRADIUS, Part I, II &
III
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8017
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8095
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8151

You can also integrate Freeradius with Novell eDirectory or OpenLDAP.

// Joakim Lindgren