Monitoring Tool for Freeradius

Julian Stöver julian_st at gmx.de
Mon Feb 4 17:08:15 CET 2008

Hi!
I worked my radacct problem today. I fixed the most problems, so now I
get all informations stored in my 'radacct'-table. But the username is
saved encrypted in the database, something like '001e528015c6' for
username 'julian'. In the radius debug log i can read the name in
cleartext. I'm sorry, but I currently don't have the log, maybe you
can help me without the log, otherwise i'll send it to you tomorrow. I
asked google and the faq for this problem with no result...

bye
julian