Monitoring Tool for Freeradius

Julian Stöver julian_st at gmx.de
Mon Feb 4 21:17:18 CET 2008

Hi,
to finish this topic, here's the solution:

The Cisco Aironet 1130AG with the firmware<12.4.3 with WPAv2
encryption sends the client mac address  instead of the client
username. This is solved with the current version 12.4.3 and with the
current beta release 12.4.10b. If you don't want to upgrade your
firmware, you've to disable WPAv2 encryption.

bye
julian