freeradius v.2.0.1 and Cisco 1200AP IOS V.12.3

Dave Cummings dave043 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 5 20:19:23 CET 2008

Greetings

I have been working with freeradius v.2.0.1 and a
Cisco 1200 Series Access Point (version 12.3 IOS) for many months now
with no success to getting this working.  I am doing research on
freeradius product for a univeristy campus that I go to for
implementation in the near future.  I am out of ideas of how to
configure this correctly.  I still to this day do not have my Cisco
1200 AP authenticating with freeradius version 2.0.1.  Does anyone have
a configuration setup of this type of scheme or are willing to tell me
how to start from ground up to make this work.  My plan is simple at
this point.  I want to use freeradius, a Cisco 1200 Series Access
Point, and one windows xp pro client to connect to the AP and
authenticate against freeradius.  I appreciate any input on this
matter.  Thanks again open source community.

Dave