Configuring radrelay using proxy.conf in v2.0.1

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 03:37:40 CET 2008

Hi

{cut}

>   You will likely need to grab CVS head, as I've just committed a patch
> to fix some issues with reading the detail file.

It looks like there is still issue with reading from the file. From
the debugging I did I think that the problem is with freeradius
noticing that it already got to the end of the .work file and should
close it.

My C foo is not very strong, but it seems that the following line
(616, detail.c) might be causing issues:

 if (((off_t) ftell(data->fp)) == buf.st_size) {

I hope that helps.

kind regards
Pshem