FreeRadius deployment

pablo.cuesta at bt.com pablo.cuesta at bt.com
Thu Feb 7 19:23:22 CET 2008

Hi,
I'm planning a FreeRadius deployment where the same machine will be
running two FreeRADIUS instances, each one listening in different
interfaces with different ip adresses. However, I had been looking in
the documentation forthis possibility and found no information about it,
so I don't know whether is possible or not.
Has anyone try this?

I think that I wiil need to different radiusd with different
radius.conf, users, db, accounting files, but I'm not really sure. So
far I had been able to launch two radiusd using the -i and -p flags.

Regards,
Pablo Cuesta